Thursday, September 28, 2006

A NEW DIRECTION!! FOR NOW, ANYWAY!!

Instead of posts, while I'm dealing with law school application processes, I'll be faking a web-comic. This is actually easier, trust me. I'm already relaxing between tests and tracking down old professors who want nothing to do with me by playing around on www.thesentencegame.com which is awesome. Basically, if you've ever played Eat Poop You Cat (I hadn't) then you know the gist. If you haven't, then what happens is they take a sentence supplied by whoever got first in line. Then, the next person on that particular game gets the sentence, and has to draw a picture depicting it, within an hour. (If you've got a scanner, great, and fuck you too. Otherwise, like me and most users, you'll have to learn PaintTM again.) Then, the next person gets nothing but the picture, and must write a sentence describing it, or if you're cleverer and/or more saucy, a funny caption. This process goes back and forth with new entries a few times, like PictionaryTM crossed with telephone.

What it means to all (two) of you is that I've got a metric shitload of drawings that I think are funny as hell, and their's no end in sight for new ones, so I might as well post them. SOme of them will accompany the prompting sentence, when that itself was funny and/or neccesary to comprehend the drawing. Others I will recaption because some of the people on this game suck a lot and I was just trying to make up for it.

And in honor of Chris Reid, who is doing everything he can to shepherd me through the whole law school thing, I'm naming the new comic...

MARS NEEDS WOMEN

Here goes...



On the prisoner's twelth day inside, the herpes came.




OMG! Justin Timberlake is rocking my face off!




I find your lack of faith disturbing.




"Nothing to see here."




Try as he may, he just couldn't stop beating the monkey.




"Gay powers unite! Form of: a Linux user!"




I've never seen so much cheese!



(not a link, blogger just sucks.)


As you might imagine, comments are more than welcome.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home