Tuesday, February 14, 2006

DISH OF THE DAY!!


You're here for three reasons. First, You're Comic Book Guy come to life. That irritates me. Second, you look like Bruce Villanch, if nobody even pretended to like Brusce Villanch. Third, back in my college days,, NYU had a screening of Mission to Mars. Not only did the movie suck, but the scheduled guest speakers from the film, knowing of it's suckage, flaked at the last minute, denying us the right to flay them. You then led an internet tirade against NYU for getting pissed about it. I realize this is petty, but then again, it's cold out, and the C.H.U.D.s need to fatten up while they can.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

He led an internet tirade against NYU? Wait, I was at that Mission to Mars screening that was so dreadfully awful. It was the greatest comedy I saw all year.

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home