Wednesday, February 08, 2006

DISH OF THE DAY


I honestly don't know anything about your personality, way of life, how you treat your inferiors, or anything like that. I do know that you're apparently EVERYWHERE, and don't seem to have any demonstrable skills of any kind. I have also noticed that talentless celebrities tend to be the ones who feel the most entitled, which pisses me off.

Again, I'm not in your demographic. I don't watch your movies or listen to your music or buy your magazines, so maybe you're not at all like that.

But I bet you are.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Don't be hatin' on the Duff. She's cheesy and makes bad movies, but girl's just got to make a living. And she hasn't yet gone into Lindsay Lohan-type overexposure. And, to be honest, I really liked that song she did a few years ago about rain falling down. I think you'd like it, Dawson.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home