Wednesday, February 08, 2006

DISH OF THE DAY


Microsoft Error Report

Description of Problem: Internet Explorer tries to start up on it's wn. That halts all other applications I have running. I want it to stop.

Solution: Why aren't you already running Internet Explorer?

Problem: Because I have Firefox and don't hate myself. Make your useless browser stop trying to open.

Solution: You really should try Internet Explorer. Have you seen all the browser features?

Problem: Yes. Your programs are fucking ubiquitous. I've seen them and chosen "no." Make it stop.

Solution: We're the world's leader in software development, you know.

Problem: I don't care. Mozilla works. Explorer just stops everything else my processor is working on so that it can give me the same damn error message over and over. And then when I uninstall, it's just sprouts a new head like some goddamn Hydra! Make it go away!

Solution: Would you like to download the latest version? It doesn't have the launch problems of your current version.

Problem: I want you to stick the latest version up your ass. Give me something that will take away the version I have before I send a pack of wolves after you.

Solution: The newwesat version would replace your old version, effectively getting rid of it.

Problem: I hate you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

dude, I think you need to change your default browser...

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home